1. An official valid photo ID showing your Stamford address such as:
- Driver License (if back has address sticker please see note below)
- Major Photo Credit Card (must be shown with 2 kinds of supporting forms)
- Passport (must be shown with 2 kinds of supporting forms)
2. One CURRENT, original supporting form of proof of your Stamford address such as:
- Home / Cellular Phone Bill
- Cable Television Bill
- Home Gas / Electric Bill
- Major Credit Card statement
- Bank statement
3. Adults/Juniors/Seniors $50
Check or Master Card / Visa / American Express.
THE RESIDENT GOLF PERMIT WILL ALLOW THE CARD HOLDER TO: RESERVE TEE TIMES UP TO 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE BEGINNING AT 5AM AND PLAY AT DISCOUNTED RATES.
- Both forms of identification for Resident Golf Permit (photo & supporting) must show the SAME Stamford address and applicant's name on each. If the photo ID address does not match the supporting form of proof of address, the photo ID must be shown with TWO different kinds of supporting forms of proof of address.
- We do NOT accept address stickers on the back of a license, if the address on the front of the license does not match the supporting form of proof of address, you must have TWO matching, different kinds of supporting forms of proof of address.
- Persons owning property or a business in the city, but not living (residing) in Stamford are considered Non Residents and are not eligible for golf permits.
- If you are a Resident of Stamford and have not obtained a current golf permit you will pay Non-Resident rates.
- Junior Resident golf permits can be obtained with a copy of a Stamford report card and photo ID.
**WE DO NOT ACCEPT AS SUPPORTING FORMS OF ID:
- expired golf permit, mortgage statement, rental lease, car registration or insurance, birth certificate, library card, voter reg. card, check book, marriage certificate.
ANY PERSON FOUND USING FALSIFIED DOCUMENTS TO OBTAIN A RESIDENT GOLF PERMIT WILL LOSE ALL GOLFING PRIVILEGES FOR THE SEASON.
ANY PERSON FOUND USING ANOTHER PERSONS GOLF PERMIT OR NON-RESIDENT FREQUENT USE CARD TO OBTAIN A DISCOUNTED TICKET AND THE PERSON LENDING THE GOLF PERMIT OR CARD WILL BE IMMEDIATELY SUSPENDED FOR THE SEASON.