To obtain a City of Stamford Resident Golf Permit, valid at both Sterling Farms and E. Gaynor Brennan Golf courses for 1 calender year, you must bring a combination of the following:
1. An official valid photo ID showing your Stamford address such as:
- Driver License (if back has address sticker please see note below)
- Major Photo Credit Card (must be shown with 2 kinds of supporting forms)
- Passport (must be shown with 2 kinds of supporting forms)
2. One CURRENT, original supporting form of proof of your Stamford address such as:
- Home / Cellular Phone Bill
- Cable Television Bill
- Home Gas / Electric Bill
- Major Credit Card statement
- Bank statement
3. Adults before 4/1 - $35.00 - After 4/1 $40, Juniors/Seniors $35 all year
Check or Master Card / Visa / American Express.
To obtain a Sterling Farms Non-Resident Frequent Use Card, (Limited to the first 200 applicants) valid at Sterling Farms Golf Course only, for 1 Calender year, you must bring the following:
1. An official valid photo ID
2. $250 Adult, $200 Senior (62+), $150 Junior (17-) cash, check or Master Card / Visa / American Express
THE NON-RESIDENT FREQUENT USE CARD WILL ALLOW THE CARD HOLDER TO: RESERVE TEE TIMES UP TO 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE BEGINNING AT 5AM MONDAY-FRIDAY & BEGINNING AT 7 AM SATURDAY & SUNDAY (Stamford Residents 7 days beginning at 5am everyday and Non Residents without card 6 days beginning at 9am everyday) AND PLAY AT DISCOUNTED RATES.
The Resident golf permit / Non-Resident Frequent Use Card office, in season at the Driving Range & off season above the Royal Green Restaurant, is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm year round. Weekends, in season, permits & cards can be obtained at the Driving Range from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. January, February, November and December permits & cards will be available on the weekends weather permitting. Permits & cards can also be obtained at the Ticket Office when the above listed offices are closed.
- Both forms of identification for Resident Golf Permit (photo & supporting) must show the SAME Stamford address and applicant's name on each. If the photo ID address does not match the supporting form of proof of address, the photo ID must be shown with TWO different kinds of supporting forms of proof of address.
- We do NOT accept address stickers on the back of a license, if the address on the front of the license does not match the supporting form of proof of address, you must have TWO matching, different kinds of supporting forms of proof of address.
- Persons owning property or a business in the city, but not living (residing) in Stamford are considered Non Residents and are not eligible for golf permits.
- If you are a Resident of Stamford and have not obtained a current golf permit you will pay Non-Resident rates.
Junior Resident golf permits can be obtained with a copy of a Stamford report card and photo ID.
**WE DO NOT ACCEPT AS SUPPORTING FORMS OF ID:
- expired golf permit, mortgage statement, rental lease, car registration or insurance, birth certificate, library card, voter reg. card, check book, marriage certificate.
ANY PERSON FOUND USING FALSIFIED DOCUMENTS TO OBTAIN A RESIDENT GOLF PERMIT WILL LOSE ALL GOLFING PRIVILEGES FOR THE SEASON.
ANY PERSON FOUND USING ANOTHER PERSONS GOLF PERMIT OR NON-RESIDENT FREQUENT USE CARD TO OBTAIN A DISCOUNTED TICKET AND THE PERSON LENDING THE GOLF PERMIT OR CARD WILL BE IMMEDIATELY SUSPENDED FOR THE SEASON.